Monday, April 9, 2012

Lazy Nails

So last week I was going to post my Easter nails. They were cute. Blue background with pink Easter eggs hiding behind stamped on grass.

And this is what happened with that. I had some issues. Got frustrated. Had to redo a couple. Gave up. Came back. Finished and wanted to be done with it. By the time I remembered to take the picture (2 work days later) I was chipping and repairing and that design just got past me.

So now this week. I am exhausted as I have been cooking, baking, laundering the last couple of days for Easter. I just wanted something simple and quick. Get it done and be done with it. That's what you see here.

Orly - Dazzle with a Brash - Sergeant Khaki tip with a craptastic picture taken on the arm of the chair. Ladeedah.

No comments:

Post a Comment