Friday, July 20, 2012

Glade Moneymaker!!

 Last Sunday, there were some fabulous coupons for Glade in the coupon inserts.  The one I **love** is the $2 off any Glade expressions product.  These spray dealies are on clearance in two scents at Walmart.  The refills are $1.50 and the sprayer unit with scent can are $2.  With a $2 coupie that makes them FREEFREEFREE!!!
I got one a paper on Sunday so bought the one you see above with that coupon - a 50 cent money maker.  There was also a 55 cent off one Starkist tuna pouch and since those are $1.12 with the coupon they were 57 cents.
6 more of my Almay at 14 cents each, the $1.47 crate, and the pectin was a 3 cent money maker with a $1 coupon I found in June's Albertson's big ad.
A couple days later, my internet ordered coupon inserts arrived so I bought 4 more of each.  This transaction cost about one dollar.

At this point, I ordered 10 more of the Glade coupons.  Next post will have this week's shopping trips.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment