Saturday, June 30, 2012

OMG You're Crazy!

 It's been a few shopping trips since I posted last and as a result I kind of got lost.  So, I'm just going to show some of the highlights and things I am most thrilled about.

First up:
The two bottles of Crest ProRinse mouthwash.

Did I pay full price of $4.29 a bottle?
Of course not!  You don't know me by now?

Did I pay sale price of $3.29 a bottle?
Nope!  Did I mention a coupon yet?

Did I use a coupon and was there another offer included?
Yep!  With my coupon and ExtraCare bux I paid 23 cents a bottle!!
 This is one of my favorites *ever*.
Regular price $3.79
Did I pay
A) $3.79 each
B) Use five $1 coupons and pay $2.79 each
C) Use a CVS $3 off $10 cosmetics purchase coupon and pay $3.19 cents each
D) Couple the store BuyOneGetOne 50% off with five $3 off coupons and a $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase CVS coupon and pay 3 cents each including tax
Yeah, that'd be D.  Awesome, eh?
 Guess how much this entire transaction cost me.

4 - 16 oz Heinz Vinegar $1.14 each
4 - Almay Eye Makeup Remover $1.14 each
4 - Bayer LowDose Aspirin $2.22 each
1- Qtip $2.68

I used 12 coupons.
4 - $1 off any Almay product - $4
4 - $1 off any Heinz Vinegar - $4
4 - $3 off any Bayer = overage of $3.12 (it's allowed!)
- 10% discount

total = 51 cents!!


Here we have 1 Werther Original Caramels and 2 Haribo Gummy candies.
Werthers on sale for $1.39.  I used one Albie's coupon for 75 cents off and one manufacturer coupon for 25 cents.
The 25 cent coupon doubled.
I paid 14 cents.

Haribo were on sale for $1 each.
I had two 30 cent coupons which doubled.  I paid 40 cents each.
And this is my last night shopping after work.  For anyone about to ask questions.... the diapers are for an employee who is having a hard time.  I got them for $3 each after Qs and ExtraCare bux.
All Cereal Bars were $1 each.
I got lucky the other day and got 4 $3 off coupons for the Bird's Eye Voila dinners.  So each of those was 98 cents.
All of this only cost me about $25.

The nice thing is....
I am in a position now to where I can help someone if I need to.  When I found out this week about someone I work with having a hard time, I was able to take her food and toiletries this morning.  I even gave her an air freshener and some mascara because I had it to give.  It's nice to be able to help and I owe it all to coupons and the lovely ladies at krazycouponlady.com , cuckooforcoupondeals.com , wildforwags.com and wildforcvs.com .  Thank you ladies! <3

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment