Saturday, June 30, 2012

Patriotic Nails

When I last posted, I eluded to some potentially BIG NEWS.
And now, for those who don't read my Facebook updates, I will share said BIG NEWS as it has been confirmed.

In August, I will be leaving the 800 Zillion degree Yuma, Arizona heat for the REAL, LIVE GRASS in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!  I am beside my self with glee.  And trepidation.  But mostly glee.

I am so looking forward to being closer to my brother and snow and flowers and rain and snow and grass and trees and rain and thunderstorms and grass and ...
With my most favorite accessory, the Nintendo Wii steering wheel.

Ok, you get the picture.  I'll stop.

Seen in the top photo is some barrettes I have made of late.  I love the peacock one but it's kinda clunky on my head.

And to the right here you see a horrific photo of my first set of 4th of July nails.  I guess I deleted the decent pix I was going to post because I can't find them on the SD card.  And now my nails are naked.  So there ya go.

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment