Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Something's wrong at HallMart!

 I couldn't resist making a couple more trips out today. 

This is all from Target.  Glade - 49 cents, Aquafresh - $1, Nabisco $1.50 each.  2 of the cat food were free and there was one more before Muffin got it.  ;)

There was also a bag of TGIFriday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins before I got to it, lol.

 I spent $17.82 on $34.02 for a savings of 48%.  Would have been better if they had let me use my $2 off 2 Right Guard deodorant Target coupon.  The customer service manager said it had to be the one on the picture and I was using it to get two trial size which the coupon did not say were not allowed. 
Both were priced $1 and would have been free.
I will be calling Target about that tomorrow.  Unless a coupon specifies that you cannot use it for trial size items (and many of my other Target coupons do say "excludes trial/travel size") you *are* allowed to use them for the travel or trial size items. 
 This is Walgreens today.  I bought 6 more of the Suave for 9 1/2 cents a bottle, 4 to donate and 2 for Christian.  I had coupons for the Dial SpeedFoam so each bottle was $1.49.  I got the Ramen as a filler because you have to have at least one item for every coupon and when I was buying the Dial the coupon plus the register reward I used made two coupons.
The Pepsi was again 7 cents for all 4 bottles.

In all I spent $7.72 on $35.18 for a savings of 78%.


Something's wrong at HallMart!

It's starting to look like Big Lots!!
Getting a little crowded in there!

Please, oh please, let my new house have a large pantry or walk in closet or lots of extra storage or a spare bedroom or clean and dry basement or something.....


And I just got the paper and GUESS WHAT!!!!
Albie's is doing double coupons this week!!  EEEEEEEEE!!!!

It's only coupons up to 50 cents and I don't have many but I am soooo excited!!

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment