Saturday, February 9, 2013

Too great not to share... Free Fries at Target!

When I saw the coupon for the fries and onion rings at Target, I flew out the door to go get it and took advantage of the impromptu trip to grab more Glade and the Little Debbie cakes I was waiting to get.

This coupon is still available as I write this, but it could go fast so print it now if you want it.  Just a little while ago, a new $2.50 off 1 coupon for the Alexia fries (or onion rings, there's a few products available) was released.  Get it here HERE  (print two per computer)
Stack it with the $1 off 2 Target coupon from Target.com and do this deal

Target:
Buy 2 Alexia frozen products $2.78 each (may vary)
Use (2) $2.50 off 1 Alexia manufacturer's coupon
Use (1) $1 off 2 Target coupon
--------
44 cent Moneymaker!!!!
Get paid to shop at Target!
of course they don't give you money back so apply the overage to something else.

I also picked up the Glade for 99 cents each.
They are $5.99 at Target.  Use the $4 off 1 coupon HERE (print two per computer)
Get a $1 off one Target coupon at Target.com
Equals $5 off each one

The Little Debbies are on sale for $1.50 (I think it's just the Valentines ones).
Use the 75 cent coupon from the paper last Sunday
Equals 75 cents each!

Total I paid $4.56 (plus tax) for $24.94 worth of product for a savings of 82%!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment