Sunday, February 10, 2013

Using Only Coupons From Today's Paper...

I paid $8.45 for all this at Walmart this morning.
Scar checks out today's purchases


I used the $3 off Poise coupons on items that were $2.97 each and made 12 cents.  They are cooling wipes for menopause, but I'm thinking they could be nice to have during hot weather.

The Wet n Wild nail polishes were 93 cents each and there was a coupon this morning for $1 off one.  I made 28 cents for buying all 4.

The Hawaiian Punch snow cone flavors were on clearance for 50 cents each.

The Yakisoba were 78 cents and I used the 50 cent coupon from today's paper.

In all, I got $25.45 worth of product, saved $17 for a savings of 67%.

The we went to CVS to catch a sale I've been waiting for since I first saw it was coming.
This week at CVS, the Hershey's Simple Pleasures are on sale for $3.  Not a biggie in itself since you can get them any time at Walmart or Target for $2.97... BUT at CVS if you spend $15 on a couple items of which one of them is this candy you get a $5 ecb.
Still not a terrific deal but a couple weeks ago, there were $1.50 off one coupons in the paper and I was able to snag two $1.75 off one coupons for them online.

Then there was a coupon for the Colgate in today's paper for 50 cents off one.  If you go to CVS today and scan your card, you get a $2.50 coupon out of the machine for Colgate.  Stack the two for $3 off one and since they are on sale for $3 - they are FREE (plus tax)

I also used one of my $5 ecbs from the Renu saline solution last week, paid $2.25 for this entire transaction and got another $5 ecb!

 Tazzy loves Activia!
And this is what the cats did to my papers today.
Magnum in the chair.  Tazzy eating yogurt.
Pilot jealous that Tazzy gets yogurt.
Thumper in the kitchen.




No comments:

Post a Comment