Sunday, April 15, 2012

Addiction Collection Additions



I have 4 new polishes to share.
The first is Revlon Blue Lagoon - seen in my Robin's Egg nail post.
Next are two Sally Hansen's I picked up on sale at Walgreen's, $2 each. They are Plum Power and Blizzard Blue. I want to call them both duochromes; but I'm at a loss. The blue has a hint of green shimmer in it. The plum is maybe burgundy/pink-ish? Dunno, but gorgeous anyway.
The last is also a Sally Hansen I picked up at work. It looked promising, frankly I'm disappointed. It should be a great shimmery mint, and I guess it is though it is far too translucent for my liking and after a couple days looks yellowy-gangreney, kind of a snot color. LoL I'm so not impressed.


And here are the barrettes I made this week. Loving the chain, though it hangs lower than I had intended and I am considering redoing it. I'll try wearing it tomorrow and we'll go from there.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment