Saturday, April 21, 2012

Minnie Mouse Nails

 Today... the wonderful world of Disney, well Minnie Mouse at least.  I'm hoping (cross fingers) that these last until I'm sitting in a hotel room in Milwaukee on Wednesday night.

Nail is bare is except for base coat, tips are China Glaze - Ruby Pumps with a black striper and Wet & Wild White Creme dots then Seche Vite.


 A simple idea but it took a while to do.  I have this annoying eye twitch today and was getting stressed out about work, my trip, etc etc etc so I had some striper issues which led to the bows being a little out of place.
Still think they're cute though.  

Photos taken with my crystal ball, LOL.  It's supposed to go on a light thing that changes colors but was broken many moons ago. 
The best bow on the ring finger.  

Til next time... which will probably be in about 10 days or so.

VACATION TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment