Sunday, May 27, 2012

My New Hobby

 Ok.  Consider yourself warned.
I have a new hobby.  I don't know how or why I became interested in this new hobby - but here it is.
My new hobby is....
Extreme Couponing.
Yes that's right, you read correctly.  See that picture on the right?  That was Friday's shopping trip.  I went to CVS, Walgreens and Walmart, bought all of that and some clothes that didn't make the photo and spent $247 on $360 worth of merchandise.
Yes, the meat is markdown.  Yes, you see some store brand stuff.  But see that little brown box next to the toothbrushes?  I got that FREE!  See the Gatorade?  Got those for 69 cents at Walmart by ad matching with Albertson's.   See all the cereal?  Got all 7 boxes for less than $11.  See the floss picks (front left in front of the meat) and the Salonpas (yellow package by the lunchmeat)?  I got those for FREE also.  So!  Freaking!  Excited!


These two photos are from today's CVS trip.  I spent $28 on $43 worth of merchandise.  The Combos - $1 a bag!!

All the snacks were $1 each.  Perfect to send on with my son on his fishing trip with Grandpa.
 This is "things that were forgotten in my daughter's purse so didn't make the first CVS photo". 

The makeup - regular price $12.99.  I got it for $7.99!!

Snickers bar - FREE!!!

But it gets better.  I actually got paid to take the toothbrush out of the store!!  Regular price $2.99.  $2 back for purchasing plus a $1 coupon = I MADE A PENNY!!!!  This makes 3 toothbrushes I have purchased in the last three days for a total of about a dollar!
This was my Walgreen's trip today.  I paid $20.14 for $60.46 worth of merchandise.  A 66% savings!!

See those boxes of cereal?  Guess how much I paid for them. 
8 cents!!!!  Yep, I actually ran a purchase on my debit card for 8 cents at Walgreens!  Un-Freakin-Believable right?

The toothpaste - 99 cents.  The Soap - $1.50.  The First Aid creme in front?  FREE!!!

The sugar and Napkins were less than I would have paid at work and that's WITH my discount!  I am so amazed by how easy all of this is!  

Can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment