Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st, New Month, New Coupons!

This morning I woke up to find new coupons at coupons.com and couponnetwork.com which included some great FREEBIES!!!

A lot of the deals were for Walmart, so after a session with my printer and a shower (lol) we were on our way.

Let's start with the milk... I ad-matched to $1.57 at Fry's (which is our local Kroger store) and one of the coupons I found through my blogs was for $1 off Oreos when you buy a gallon of milk.  The shelf label was $2.28 but it scanned $2.98 so I made sure I got it for the $2.28.  The coupon should still be available through Nabisco's facebook so you can get your own as of this writing.

The lightbulbs were another find through cuckooforcoupondeals.com that was a killer deal.  Marked at $2.43 a box they were less than a dollar for both packages with my $2 off coupons from coupons.com !

The barbeque sauce was on clearance for 75 cents and had I printed the Sweet Baby Ray's coupon out last week, I probably could have gotten it for much less.  Lesson learned: If I will use it all, I need to get the coupon, add it to my binder and wait for a sale.  "Always be prepared" is the Boy Scout's motto but also applies to couponers!  LOL

Okay, now for the best part....
See all the Kotex?   The black ones cost me 24 cents a box and the white ones cost me.... drumroll please.... I made money on those!!!!  I made 36 cents by purchasing all 6 boxes.  For all the Kotex, I had $2 off 2 coupons, meaning that by buying the smaller packs (94 cents for the white and $1.24 for the black) I only paid $1.44 for all of them!  That's almost like buying one and getting 11 FREE!!!!

After a go-round with the cashier who said she couldn't take printed coupons (grrrrr "Wrong, Sweetie") I only paid $8.90 for $29 worth of merchandise which is a 69% savings!!  Woot Woot!!

Looking forward to all the CVS sales in the coming week!  50 cent Starbucks Refreshers, Venus razors for $1.45, 99cent mouthwash, another free toothbrush, free Speedstick.........
... til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment